The challenge you face
The Q-bital offering
You may already have a contingency planning document with Q-bital, alternatively you may be visiting us for the first time. No matter what the situation contact us now and we can help expedite you through our 6 stages to success.
Q-bital’s mobile healthcare facilities offer a rapidly deployable and effective way to reduce the time that vital patient services are suspended following an incident. They can operate as stand-alone facilities, remote from scenes of fire, flood or other critical event, and can be on-site and in as little as 24 hours.
Your prompt response to our emergency was amazing, personally I was extremely grateful
The outcomes you will see
- Provide rapidly deployable replacement capacity
- Maintain patient flow when permanent theatres and facilities are unusable following an incident or catastrophic failure
- Provide safe an appropriate recovery space for patients that is still close to home
- Vastly reduce the time taken to restore vital patient services
- Provide cost-effective alternative to outsourcing services to nearby hospitals
- Significantly reduce the time taken to restore vital patient services
- Help to protect the hospital’s revenue
- Be deployed as self-contained ‘satellite’ facilities, remote from the scene of a flood or fire
- Build your reputation as forward-thinking problem solvers
Contingency planning service
As part of Q-bital’s commitment to support the NHS, offer a free contingency planning service. This service has been used a number of NHS Trusts across the UK and has been utilised by private hospitals in some parts of the country.
Our clinical, technical and logistics specialists will arrange to meet with your teams to develop a bespoke emergency response plan. Should a situation then arise where replacement clinical capacity is required at short notice, the hospital can implement a pre-planned response to deliver a rapid, reliable solution and minimise the period during which there is no service provision.