The challenge you face
The Q-bital offering
You may already have a contingency planning document with Q-bital, alternatively you may be visiting us for the first time. No matter what the situation contact us now and we can help expedite you through our 6 stages to success.
Q-bital’s mobile and modular healthcare facilities offer a rapidly deployable and effective way to reduce the time that vital patient services are suspended following an incident. They can operate as stand-alone facilities, remote from scenes of fire, flood or other critical event, and can be on-site and in as little as 24 hours.
Your prompt response to our emergency was amazing, personally I was extremely grateful
The outcomes you will see
- Provide rapidly deployable replacement capacity
- Maintain patient flow when permanent theatres and facilities are unusable following an incident or catastrophic failure
- Provide safe an appropriate recovery space for patients that is still close to home
- Vastly reduce the time taken to restore vital patient services
- Provide cost-effective alternative to outsourcing services to nearby hospitals
- Significantly reduce the time taken to restore vital patient services
- Help to protect the hospital’s revenue
- Be deployed as self-contained ‘satellite’ facilities, remote from the scene of a flood or fire
- Build your reputation as forward-thinking problem solvers
Contingency planning service
As part of Q-bital’s commitment to support hospitals, we offer a free contingency planning service. This service has been used a number of hospitals and has been utilised by private hospitals.
Our clinical, technical and logistics specialists will arrange to meet with your teams to develop a bespoke emergency response plan. Should a situation then arise where replacement clinical capacity is required at short notice, the hospital can implement a pre-planned response to deliver a rapid, reliable solution and minimise the period during which there is no service provision.